Affinity Psychological Services is on a mission to provide a professional home to every awesome mental health worker in need of a more enjoyable, sustainable lifestyle.
We are proud to offer our staff the professional support, excellent benefits, and camaraderie of a secure employment experience; alongside true autonomy, complete schedule flexibility, and freedom from micromanagement in how you do your work. Yes, it really is possible to have the best of both worlds, and we’re proving it!
Our anti-burnout culture is woven into every decision we make. This includes our industry-challenging low session minimums (to meet eligibility for full-time benefits) AND the ability to make significantly higher pay than you could at an agency or clinic.
You may be a great fit here if you are:
- A therapist who loves your work and believes this profession is more than a job, it’s a privilege.
- A provider with experience and passion for working with oppressed, marginalized, disenfranchised folks including BIPOC, queer clients, and/or trans/non-binary clients. (Those who identify as marginalized, BIPOC, LGBTQI+ are highly encouraged to apply!)
- A clinician who is ambitious to make a big impact in the world, and would rather do that as a part of a team than going it on your own.
- Confident in your ability to connect with people and help them achieve their goals.
- Constantly learning, growing, and improving – as a therapist and as a human.
- Looking for a professional home where you can bring your full, authentic self to work.
- Ready for a private practice lifestyle without the stress and time commitment of managing the business side.
- Willing to be vulnerable, open, and welcoming of the giving and receiving of feedback, because that’s a big part of how we grow as professionals!
- Supremely comfortable with technology – from EHRs to teletherapy to shared drives. You know your way around the digital world, and you have no doubt you can connect with clients and effectively provide your services via video sessions when needed.
- Committed to team relationship-building virtually and/or in-person.
Who we are:
- Queer-owned; committed to anti-racism, equality, and embracing and celebrating of diversity in all of its forms.
- Not just tolerant, but welcoming of everyone who steps through our doors.
- Non-hierarchical and anti-micromanaging.
- Confident, competent, awesome, and effective therapists – individually and as a team.
- Laser-focused on helping clients live more authentic, empowered, and connected lives.
- Pro-insurance, because everyone should have access to high-quality mental health services.
- Strengths-based, growth-minded, and non-pathologizing, because that’s what good therapy is, period.
- Committed to nurturing a positive work environment built on integrity, vulnerability, transparency, autonomy, and honest communication.
- All about pursuing high-vibe, dynamic, incredible energy for ourselves and our clients.
- Dedicated to maintaining and multiplying our unique culture.
Benefits we provide:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO health insurance plan (FT only) with employer contribution
- 401(k) with 4% employer match (everyone)
- Dental and vision insurance (FT only) with employer contribution
- Short-term disability insurance (FT only), 100% employer-paid
- CEU stipend
- Optional weekly case consultation
- Options for staff social gatherings
- Opportunities for professional growth and leadership